Friday, June 11, 2010

Ghost Riders Saloon


Ok so you don't think you can't handle this place?
You will be missing out on something great.
I am not a wild woman, biker chick (well only on the weekends) ;) but this place rocks.  I have showed up in jeans, suites & dresses.  It has been a great time for me and my friends to get a chance to unwind and interact with each other with a game of pool and picking our favorites songs on the jukebox. 
Soda, Water, Wine, Beers, and wine coolery type drinks are served there.

They are open Thursday- Sunday.  Thursday nights they have pool tournaments, Friday and Saturday nights Live Music.

I have been there different days and times and each time I leave smiling.

Foods (just some):
French Fries...Chili & Cheese or plain
Onion Rings
Nachos
Wings
Burgers 4-12oz
Rib eye steak Sandwich
BLT
Buffalo Chkn Sandwich
BBQ Sandwich......

Come on check it out - you will have a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment